1. Submit all registration materials by the deadline.
2. Distribute important IM information and schedules to teammates.
3. Communicate with the IM scheduler and other captains of any scheduling requests in a timely manner.
- Review DEFAULTS v. FORFEITS
4. Accountable for team’s sportsmanship
- Captains should set an example for teammates by playing within the IM guidelines and exhibiting a high level of sportsmanship.
- Captains should address player conduct situations involving their team before the on-site supervisor must intervene.
5. Be knowledgeable of all game and eligibility rules.
6. Ensure all teammates meet the eligibility requirements and update roster accordingly.
6. Inform teammates of any scheduling changes and IM updates.